Established in 1974, Dunkley Tiles & Bathrooms is a family owned and managed business based in Bournemouth. With over 40 years of experience, we have been the trusted name associated with tiles in the area and we specialise in providing an unrivalled customer experience, accompanied by expert designers, and with tiles and bathroom products of the highest quality, sourced from all over the world.
We have six showrooms on site, each with its own individuality, and over 30 lifestyle settings to inspire you. Come and see one of our design consultants, enjoy a freshly ground coffee in a relaxed environment, and be inspired by our selection of tiles and bathroom products.
We source our tiles from factories from all over the world, but the Italian market still remains the most innovative and desirable, hence many of our tiles bear the ‘Made In Italy’ stamp. We also specialise in large format porcelain tiles, manufactured using state of the art digital printing technology, resulting in incredible stone, wood and concrete replications. So if you are looking to refurbish your kitchen, bathroom or any floor in your home, why not consider using tiles; clean, practical and hygienic.
We are also able to build your bespoke bathroom, from a selection of the best bathroom brands in the world such as Lefroy Brooks, Ashton & Bentley, Catalano, Ellis Furniture, Aqualisa, Merlyn Showering and many more. Our design consultants will visit you in your home and create the bathroom of your dreams; you will even be able to see your new bathroom before it is even built using our state of the art 3D CAD software! So if you are looking for a new wet room, or looking to refresh that tired bathroom or ensuite, contact one of our team today.
We also provide a selection of products and services to our trade customers, along with our commercial offer, Studio 410 which caters for developers, architects, interior designers and shop fitters. Contact our business development manager for more information.
‘A creative and attentive team with breath-taking showrooms that will truly inspire you’
We look to provide our clients with an unrivalled experience from concept, through the design process to completion, accompanied by a fantastic selection of tiles and bathroom products of the highest quality, sourced from all over the world.
- The company was established in September 1974 by the founders Anthony and Carol Dunkley and is now run by their son Scott Dunkley.
- The business was originally set up to provide a service to trade customers only, with 3 employees, in Wickham Road in Boscombe.
- In 1984 we expanded, and in addition to our premises in Wickham Road, we acquired an industrial unit on West Howe Industrial Estate.
- In 1985 we moved to our current location in Kemp Road, Winton and this became our sole premises. It was here in Winton where we expanded into the retail market with a small showroom. We now have six showrooms on the site.
- We rebranded as Dunkley Tiles in 2010 to better reflect our identity, changing from our registered company name A & C Dunkley (Boscombe) Limited.
- In 2013 we became Dunkley Tiles & Bathrooms as we diversified into selling bathrooms enabling us to provide the complete tile and bathroom solution.
- In 2015 we established our commercial offer, Studio 410, which with its own showroom gives our commercial clients access to some of the best tile factories in the world.