Dunkley Tiles is a family run business based in Bournemouth, on the south coast of England. We have been supplying all styles of tiles to the local area since 1974. We have hundreds of ranges of wall and floor tiles from all over the world, available from stock and suitable for any domestic or commercial situation. We welcome both retail and trade enquiries and offer a free local delivery service throughout Dorset and to many parts of Hampshire, Wiltshire and Somerset. We have tiles available for use in kitchens, bathrooms, conservatories and outdoor areas, such as balconies and patios. Our product range includes glazed wall and floor tiles, porcelain, quarry and vitrified floor tiles, natural stone and slate, ceramic, stone and glass mosaics, adhesives and grouts for all situations and all the tools and accessories you may need for the job. Our experienced and friendly staff will be happy to help you with any enquiry and we also offer free samples to help in your decision. We also offer a fully guaranteed and insured tile fitting service. So why not visit our air conditioned showrooms and experience our huge range including many tiled bathroom settings and ask for a free tile fitting estimate.
- The company was established in september 1974 by the founders Anthony and Carol Dunkley (hence the 'A & C' in the limited company name - A & C Dunkley (Boscombe) Limited).
- We were originally set up as a trade only business, with 3 employees, in Wickham Road in Boscombe (hence the '(Boscombe)' in the limited company name).
- In 1984 we expanded, and in addition to our premises in Wickham Road, we acquired an industrial unit on West Howe Industrial Estate.
- In 1986 we moved to our current location in Kemp Road, Winton and this became our sole premises. It was here in Winton where we expanded into the retail market with a small showroom. Since then we have built a further 3 showrooms on the site.
- In 2001 we started Dunkley Tile Fixers Limited to enable us to provide the complete professional tile fitting service to compliment our established supply business. This service was then incorporated into the main business in 2010.
- In 2008 we acquired an additional warehouse on Stem Lane Industrial Estate to provide extra storage space to ensure we maintain our stock levels to meet demand.
- The company remains family owned and managed to this day and continues to offer top quality products and installation with the service to match.
We are a traditional company with no tricks, no gimmicks, just honest professional help.